Skip to content
Scroll to top
- The Entry for the competition shall consist of three digital projected images:- monochrome, colour or mixed.
- This ‘club’ competition is based upon a handicap system so that beginners may compete on equal terms with advanced workers.
- Entry may be a total of three digital projected images of one class (e.g. three portrait, three record) or three mixed digital projected images from multiple classes.
- Projected Images having won a first, second or third award at any Annual Exhibition may not be entered for competition, but non award or “Highly Commended” exhibition entries are eligible.
- No digital projected image may be entered in more than one Annual projected image competition.
- HANDICAPS These shall be as follows:
- Competitors having received a “Best Projected Image in Exhibition” award at any Annual Exhibition – Minus six points (marks out of twenty basis), reducing by 2 points each year to return to scratch in 3 years unless achieving award again.
- Competitors having previously won the Annual Colour Projected Image Competition – Minus four points (marks out of twenty basis), reducing by 2 points each year to return to scratch in 2 years unless winning the competition again.
- All entries for the competition to be handed in on the date stipulated in the Syllabus.
- All entries are eligible for entry into the Annual Exhibition UNLESS PREVIOUSLY ENTERED.