Skip to content
Scroll to top
- The competition is for a ‘set’ or ’panel’ of three related prints
- Each member may enter a maximum of two ‘panels’ or ‘sets’
- Where any member submits more than one ‘panel’, one panel may be in colour and the other in mono, or both may be mono or both may be in colour.
- Each entry panel may be three separate, individual prints with the layout order marked clearly on the rear of the prints (i.e. 1, 2, & 3) or may be three prints mounted on one board. (maximum size 400 x 500 mm) including mount).
- The images must be ‘related’ – but that relationship may be according to the author’s design (i.e., by subject matter, shapes, colour etc.) – this is the author’s choice.
- No panel or set of prints may be entered in more than one Gosling Trophy Competition
- All entries for the competition to be handed in on the date stipulated on the Syllabus. All individual print entries are eligible for entry in the Annual Exhibition.
- A separate section for Beginners is incorporated into this competition (with separate trophy). Prints to have ‘B’ clearly marked on the rear.